Thursday April 7th, 2011
Time: 8.30a.m. to 4.30p.m.
Location: Bagnall’s Point Gallery, Pelican Craft Centre, Bridgetown
Corey Graham 2.0
Sue Ann Tannis
Earlyn Shuffler, Corey Graham 2.0, Sue-Ann Tannis, Sophia Browne & Renaldo Bernard
@ Barbados Entrepeneurship Foundation Monthly Forum
You will learn :
- Ways to more effectively market your product or service online;
- To reduce your workload by using the internet & web technology to outsource business tasks;
- Practical online marketing strategies For business (Including Social Media);
- PR as a cost-saving strategy. “The Art of Word Of Mouth, Viral Marketing & Buzz Marketing" and
- How to leverage your personal brand to win more business.
- Individuals seeking knowledge on how to use social media effectively;
- Individuals interested in setting up their virtual office and working smarter;
- Individuals seeking guidance in setting up a new website & web presence;
- Freelancers/Consultants aiming to attract new customers to their business.
$30 (Covers Materials & Refreshments including lunch)
Sign Up Here